Thursday, February 02, 2006

evolVED MAni BEllefS iN ME...

There's lots of things going on right now...

Some unspeakable, some outright not me...

Pray for me to be HUMBLE, pray that I'll be RIGHTEOUS again, to be STRONG and FAITHFUL. More so to be STERN and DISCIPLINED...

All I can say is I'm hanging on the thread... Almost losing grip... Lot's of fear kicked in... I know I might be wrong, but this phrase from Exorcist serves me quite well "Sometimes the devil make pretty good fuel for God"... In my case, the consequences of sins...

Nothing serious actually, but in my mind it's kinda a block I can't shake off...

Right, enough rantings... here's the update on my "shallow" life...

Chu 2 - Woke up rather early worz... 10am like that.... Went to Mr. Martin's place to play a little Risk, went to Jon's place to play 2 rounds of Mahjong... Went home ard 6am...

Chu 3 - Woohoo... slpt a little, woke up 10am also... :( I cudn't find my Bacon bits!!! Searched high n low for em' End up went to Cold Storage n buy...

Prosperity Baked Fish (Dory)

Croutons - crushed
Garlic & Herbs seasoning (saltless)
Bacon Bits
Butter - DO NOT USE MARGERINE

Bake for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown :D I love it being able to say that!!!

After prep, went to meet the guys, bai nian @ Ms Sharon's place, rushed home to cook the rest of the Dory... 12 pieces of Dory... At the end, left with NONE!!! YEA! I guess the guys were kinda bored... I dunno why it happens everytime, but it does, perhaps my place not big enuff? Or I'm just a bad host... Maybe they're not comfortable with my parents being ard.... Wadever it is, I think they won't come celebrate again...

Chu 4 - "Today", went to sch early, tot of doin proj, end up no wireless connection for my laptop... sad.... played game and ate breakfast... slept in the van til Dreamerz interupt my long awaited slp....

Met kwo, went to Ms. Sherine's place to bai nian, saw her, ok... maybe u all would noe by now... Went to Hard Rock cafe for plt 14 dinner, OR Judah cell dinner, whichever you call it. That's why I say grouping kills....

Whether is it platoon 14 or is it Judah, it's still is us...
Whether is it Mainland Chinese or Singapore Chinese, it's still Chinese...

Why do we have to class things up? Does it matter if Singapore Chinese wants to attend the event made for Mainland Chinese? Or does it matter if Pastor joins us for dinner and fellowship?

I'm sure to most of us it doesn't ok... Why draw the line so clearly? It's very ironic and hypocritic. I'm not shooting, it's sounds like it. (Like the time I said "Evangilism without relationship...")

Anyway, had a wonderful time @ Hard Rock. the food's great, the atmosphere is wonderful... The band was terrific! Dedication on the spot! Love it...

Time to slp... Sch @ 8am...

Signing off~

No comments: