Friday, February 24, 2006

230th

Yay! a milestone!!!

There's a bright future I see ahead... But back of my mind I don't see why I should be happy about it.

Hopefully going into NIE would be God's will... It's not everyday anyone wants to be a teacher... I think... Facing rowdy and difficult students, at age where everything's a challenge (including ganging up against teachers...).

Way before taking up EI dip, already wanted to take the 3yr bond with $800 a mth allowance to study a Art Teacher Diploma.... I guess God din't sent me there because I'll be bonded... and I had the wrong motive - money... which apart was also becoming a BB teacher in a school...

So now without the motive of getting $800 a month and instead paying the tuition fees every month for a DEGREE, I hope that I will get into NIE - teach PE, teach science, history, CPA, anything, as long as I'll be a teacher!!!!!

Stragely there's works to come after graduating... I thought I'll be able to at least rest at home for weeks but looks like there's another mad rush of things.... 1stly was Church camp... den comes Aussie trip.. Work @ JJRG, for parents and new work if there's any... Not to forget Admin in BB which seriously need some clearing up... Gliderz's publicity is slacking hearing from the feedback of some...

But 1st on hand would defintely be 26th outing... Surely it'll be a nice place to "play" in.

Anyway, thks a million Junni! You're surely the cyberspace's biggest shopping queen :)

Ms Joyann, if you're reading this, check them out :)
http://bymyhands.livejournal.com/
http://crymeajustin.livejournal.com/

just some of the nicer assesories :) Check out the foodies!! So cute!!!

1 comment:

Wen Ann said...

The entry requirment for NIE is 5 GCE "O' levels including English,Science and Maths