Tuesday, February 07, 2006

COPE - Can hOPE... or is it Cannot hOPE?

Many many things rushing my way... Loads of work to be done... Thank God I stood firm & and said no to work... Though it was cruel but it's crucial...

Worship on 12th Feb... Not yet done...
C# & CCNA project dued on 10th Feb... Not yet done...
Techno presentation + ICA 2 dued on 9th... Not yet done...
Flash & CCNA presentation dued tml, Nv even start!!!
Mobile almost complete - I've not done a single thing on it!!! I'm gonna fail...

Den there's other parts of life which needs adjustments...

Room's in a great big mess, not enuff sleep, no time to read bible (probably excuse), no time to play games (tat's an issue...), overeating, starving myself at times, not enough excercise, have to retake NAPFA, gotta blog, gotta update diary, gotta come home early, spend time with family, be good testimony...

God, grant me strength I pray, though at times there are things that I may do unessesary... But pray that You'll be with me...

There's Gliderz matters to attend to. Thank God I'm out of BB for awhile... But then there's NS to worry about... Also being accountable to God,m inviting as many frens as possible to the 26th Feb event...

I need a breather. Seriously. Valentines' coming... The day after is suppose to be a good day but guess wad?

Night class on Vday... Just when I tot I could've enjoyed it... isn't life great? Flash proj to be handed in on the same day... How nice...........

BB admin's in a big mess... don't even want to bother mentioning it.... Bros & Siss pls pray pray pray... Oops.. i've got overdued library books not returned!

It's amusing how life stares at u in the face laughing away and yet you can't do anything to it... Know wad's the best part? There's some on the cake too, personal matters, slapped me in the face............. You guys probably won't understand wad the heck I'm yaking about...

Geez, tok about dark...
Signing off...

No comments: