Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's, Happy Birthday... NOT...

I sort of hate this 2 dates....

I know it's special for most ppl, but it's just another day................. 2 days to be exact...

No date, no fun, and the knowatthebackofmymind that it's gonna be a sad day feeling.... Followed by false hopes, mad rush and clocking 24hrs for not bed-ride... Finally finished IT3740 proj, but a mad rush to something nothing much...

Got a little pleasant surprise though... Thanks nu er for the bdae gift!!! So sweet :) So cute also... Kinda touched :)

Tat's pretty much wad happened for my 14th...

Today I've clocked about 36hrs and counting of not sleeping... Another rush for proj... But I really thank God for holding me til now... Now tat I'm home, its kinda ironic tat I dun wan to slp...

Met nu er and "lao po" to pass em belated vdae gift... suppose to get present but somehow too fragile, broke into 2... sad man...

Thks bro kwo for companionship... That's the best gift anyone can offer :) Offering their time...
Cell as usual... I noe why I close in prayer... For the lights to go off and cake to come in... 2 candles... super sad... super sad x2...

So this yr got only 2 gifts, not including the broken one.... A very very sweet musical bag, and a T-shirt from Sherz, QS and Bro Beng :)

I don't like the contents of the shirt... Maybe I don't know how to appreciate, or I think too much but it's crude... I thank God for bros and sisters that buy me gifts... But I can say I'll grow to hate tat shirt... No offense to any of you :( Seriously if I found the site again, I'll link you all there...

Overall... bdaes are suppose to be happi days... everyone wished me a happi one, but doesn't seemed to be... ha... next time I just wan a blessed bdae..

Right... it's off to live the big TWO-ZERO...

No comments: