Monday, January 30, 2006

It's the little things that counts...

The words you say
The things you do
The expressions you make
Which make you look like a fool

But because of spite
You almost sparked a fight
It's theses little things that counts
Every inch, every ounce

I know you're aware
Every little thing I do
I try not to show
That theses things are for you

This poem is vague
But it's sure is not fake
I'm penning it down
So I can no longer frown

By: Leonard Chia

Series of events, firstly, Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Chu Xi Xi - Brought my mum to Senoko Fishery Port... Actually we reached there just in time, all the fishes just came in. But mum find it too expensive and was too tired to wait for everything to unload, can't blame her, its 3am in the morning...

Chu Xi - Wake up with less than 5hrs of sleep... Met the guys for soccer, weee. shopped ard, the whole CWP so big never sell corn... End up cineleisure got sell but the corn stinks already... No choice... Have to ease my craving... So ex also... $2.40 a cup... Dinner with cousins and aunts n uncles at home. The usual... After tat went kbox with hui... This season is really the time to make money... damn expensive... the price went up by 4 times... haiz... reached home ard 5am

Chu 1 - Overslept, even though I set 3 alarms... They went to pai nian without calling me... sianz... there goes ang baos.... ok, nvm... it''s not abt that anyway... Haven't been reading bible for quite awhile... seems like laziness kicked in - pls pray for me!!!

The rest of New Year? probably gonna spent some time tidying the room, go out to buy stuff... It's kinda weird this year, nv go frens place to pai nian... even though got car and time... hmmm... something that I'm missing? hope not... But probably so... sad... so sad...

Signing off...

No comments: