Friday, January 20, 2006

Oooooohhhh Ahhh....

Nth special to blog abt...

Seemed to have lost the motion of going thru the routine to blog... Anyway life shouldn't be a routine... hahax...

Gonna lead cell this coming wed... dunno if I can do it.... u all better be good on tat day... hahaha... Whoever late shall face my wrath!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... -_-''

I realised that all year round everyone is celebrating bdaes... Xept that we felt some of the months celebrate more... Know the reason why? coz we only celebrate with those whom we so called "care for"... haha... den the rest is "even if I noe I wouldn't bother"? i dunno.... seems like tat....

Look closely at bdaes reminders, they occur about the same no. of times per mth...
There's a few of us having bdae on feb... let's see how many celebrations we gonna have :p

hmmm,
SGI is coming bax... Got a strong desire to get back in there.... but the motive this time is wrong... so i guess i shall not bother... haha... anyway Sid says I dun have to go thru this kind of rubbish to be a singer... she says i got the "liao" to become one straight away...

I didn't think so... I said "if i got liao still down here studying EI???"... jhahaax...

okie lar... i'm late to meet thong and jon... ikea and mahjong here i come!!!

No comments: