Monday, January 16, 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhh so tired, so pain...

woooooo.... so so so tired...

been busy with exams, projects, ministry :)

Exams are really no kick for me... Project still can scrap through...

It's ministry that saps my energy... There's monopoly competition (8th Jan), today's badminton friendly.... (someone fly me plane....).

Website design, making, editing and maintanence... (inclusive of contents).
Newsletter design, ,making editing and re-edit... (inclusive of contents again....)!

No, u won't hear me complain, this is my space to rant and show-off so dun look at me and say I'm a noisy grumbling child of God =P (this is wad blogs are for ain't it?).

JJRG's business has been good so far, no thanks to me I think :) Nv work much for them le, returned work once and suddenly customers are very few :( Not my fault ba =P

15 Jan:
Badminton was fun, a little messy but still fun.... Injured myself again... the front of my right foot hurts like there's something poking out of it... Hopefully it's just the impact of the bones against the nerves... Pray that it'll heal by morning...

14 Jan:
Meeting, discussed lots, some new staff.... Kinda fun to slack at Gliderz Wing if there's nothing to do :) I miss holding on to church key, for some reason, not being able to open 589A as and when I want seems rather irritating to me =P BUT, I dun want it back now, hehehe... SQ, thanks for taking this responsibility away! phew~

13 Jan:
Amazing day! I predicted it won't rain til evening (it did not rain even til at nite!). God's grace and mercy is really wonderful, maybe it's the cotton candy, but it's really nice to have 39 gers and 30 boys to sign up for BB/GB this year. The stage performance is also really impressive. Good job u guys!

12 Jan:
Orientation camp de event. No sch! (actually pon 1hr networking lecture, nobody in our class went!!! lolx). Deliver goods, picked up stuffs, went to sch "by faith". yea, really so called spirit-led. Helped put last min as PA annoucement, but end up Constance & Joyann's station cannot hear.... I think the sec 1 enjoyed it very very very much, surely had a great time... Although after that they all were scolded for not bringing xtra clothings, but still I think they won't 4get today :)

Okie, time to RE-desing Gliderz's homepage, and RE-submit for approval =P I'm glad to do it, dun say I'm complaining! It's wad my blog's for!!

Signing off~

No comments: