Sunday, January 22, 2006

Insomnia

look at the time!

gosh... for the pass weeks I've been doing this!!! And I wake up early like I slept for hours... Not that I dun wan to slp or not tired, but I can't slp....

Too much TV... too much Comp...

Yesterday, as in just now, went out with family... This auntie.. promoting bird's nest... actually took me as my brother's father!!!! this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insulting....

"Your father say.... why you(pri 3 bro) say...?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

Tell me I'm not OLD... NO! Tell me I DON'T LOOK OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHITZ

That's the saddest thing in my life so far.... It's like I didn't catch it the 1st time, den she has to repeat... And I'm like "Wad did you just called me?".... I did felt like giving her 2 tight slap - 1 for toking rubbish, 2 for insulting me....

I thank God I did not.... I kept my cool... Told her that I'm his BROTHER.... not father.... gosh... Thank God that He gave me patience and taught me kindness... I walked away...

shittiest day of my life...


Xian Jian Qi Xia Juan... Hopefully is nice... Only manage to finish Xiao Ao Jiang Hu, Lu Ding Ji, Xue Shan Fei Hu and Xin Shen Diao Xiang Lu as a show, Jue Dai Xuang Jiao(1), Shen Diao Xia Lu and Tian Long Ba Bu as a game... Among all, I loved Jue Dai Xuang Jiao (two bananas for short).

Not that it's better story, but implementing it as a game got me going... ok la... so the story is nice and romantic... But I'm more interested in the game.. haah..... Now I wan Xian Jian's game~ After I watched the show tat is....

Statement? Jin Yong is a genius...

3AM... gotta rest... hopefully I fall flat and slp... ha~

No comments: