Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Selfish...

Everyone sins, men are selfish creatures.... VERY selfish...

To start things off, I'm the most selfish person I've ever known, but I'd never thought anyone would be more den me...

Sunday, of course it's an excuse not to stop, coz THEY were there and if you'd stop THEY'LL have to be with you.... BUT WOULD THEY??? I mean please USE UR BRAINS to think.... Need a little complicated mathematics? No prob I'll count for you...

There's L****** which is 1, S******** which makes 2, J******* = 3, L***** for 4, S****** + E*** + A***** = 7 minus C***** coz she had her own, plus your favourite Y***** which totals to 8.

I'm ONE person. You want to stop for them? Would they even want to get on with you? THINK man.... Until I heard the magic word, if not don't expect me to be any nicer to you. This is the 3rd time you've done a stupid thing to me - and you're not Ah Hock...

Today....

Kat left home tonite... This time instead of staying out and meet her I went home to bath 1st... Instead of calling my parents to tell them I'll be late I went home to ASK permission from them 1st...

Guess what... YELLED at me for being a busybody... I really wonder, is there more selfish ppl in this world? I know Exo 20:5, but how? I need to "badmouth" them just this once...

EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR SON? What if the same thing happens to B** or J**** or worst, me? Since you folks already showed me that you're so selfish I might as well do the same...

Idiotic behaviours by idiotic people... sad to say I'm one of them too...

Thank You Lord for revealing the NKF thing, oh and kwo, we ain't judging, read the papers 1st before you say we are...

25k per month, 10 mth bonus, lavishly spending on the constructing of buildings, weekly BBQ in its compound.... I wonder.... why doesn't the patients get free or heavily subsidised treatments? Where did the doners' money went to? Even the prime minister don't earn as much as Mr. Durai.... soooo I hope Mr. Durai sues me for this, I'll make sure the patients get what they deserve, make the doners' money get its worth...

I'm just being a jerk today, sorry to no1 if I've offended you... too bad.... I'm just being selfish here since every's so selfish...

5 comments:

kwo said...

I think maybe I've been using that term too loosely. When I say that, I mean to condemn them, that's what everyone is doing... There are far more important things

Always remember, like in Matthew, the idea is the same, to win people, not to shame them.

Tough to love these people huh?

Pray about it... =x

Leonard said...

Yeah, we'll all pray bout' it... The point here is not to win the person, neither is it to condemn him... Like in cell, injustice.. the point is to see justice....

kwo said...

The point to see justice is only so if you are interested in that.
God gave us 2 important commandments, looking for justice is not in either of them.

Leonard said...

That's not the topic here... Topic is ppl donate not for him to spend, it's for the patients to use.

kwo said...

Haha. I have not thought about that.

I do think there are alot more important underlying problems to settle before talking about donating money for patients.