Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Problems aplenty...

I realised that I'm living a great life... and it's not meaningless after all.... very meaningful in fact...

Perhaps living is like a journey, tat's wad the taoists/buddhists says... But then it could be the devil fooling us... Let's reflect it upon God's word :)

Why are we living? 2 Reasons. Luke 10:27 says that to love God and to love our neighbors as ourselves...

So how to love God? Worship Him! Not just singing praises, not just serve in church... As a living sacrifice, it's really the best gift I feel that humanly capable to do... To live FOR Him... In everything we do, do it FOR Him...

How to love our "neighbors" as ourselves? Almost impossible, but have to try at least... Saving them is the best way of loving them, to bring them back to the Father... The easiest thing to do to your enemy is to say "I'll see you in hell from heaven...". So really to love your neighbors is a very very difficult thing to do...

Really, it all comes down to Worship and Evangilism... That's the meaning of LIFE... At least for me. I believe it's also for alot of Christians around as well...

Well... today is the day I've struggled alot... That's why I feel that I'm GREATLY blessed... Struggling with problems aplenty...

Haven't been back at JJRG, went back today... Guess they got a pleasant surprise... Can't believe tat Gerlind got a WIDE smile when she saw me... but anywayz, tat's not the point... Ordered Mushroom Sauteed Steak = $16.90. kwo ordered the Bacon Cheese Burger = $8. Both add set = $6 more. Ordered Mac & Cheese to go, $2.50. Lau GAVE me extra Ice tea = $2. Gave us each a cup of ice-cream which I've no idea how much it's cost. Gave us 2 cheese cakes which costs $3, I took it back since they said it's expiring and nobody will eat...

The total cost would've come to $38.54 inclusive of GST, not inclusive of the 2 ice-creams... Guess what? Lau gave us a 20% discount, not reflecting the add sets, drinks, ice-cream and takeaways... The total we'd paid was $23 NETT... That's almost half the price...

This was definitely a test from God, and we've failed it, but I can say not terribly... We've already know that Lau will give discount and told ourselves that anything not normally given free but given we would reject... We said we want ALL the price reflected on the receipt before paying but he already keyed it in the register...

This is obviously robbing.... I don't know, maybe I'm judging coz Cheng may have told Lau that he'd have authority to give discount and free food.... So... Maybe it isn't wrong either... I'm struggling with this... But came learn to think WWJD? .

If I was Pastor Sabin, I think I'll be saying "I DIDN'T ORDER THIS!!!"
Lau would've said "Ya, it's complementary, free of charge :)"
Then I'll say "Still, I didn't order this! I want to see your manger...."

Haha.. as if... dunno... maybe they know us, so they treat us better? Though I'm so loved over there but like kwo said, "They love you not with their own things..." Yep... their love is too easy...

This is gettin too draggy... Perhaps... cont tml....

No comments: