Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's been awhile...

ZZzzzzZZZ.... din't report to work today.... kinda tired and my throat hurts.... must have been the curry from Al-Meena @ woodgrove...

Anywayz... trolley still in sch, SQ! Wed must bring down hor... if not really will get an earful by my mum liao...

Driving's really stressful when there's no one beside you... You'll start to think "what if this' the last thing I'm going to do?" or "what if i'll never reach my destination??" maybe even "what if a man just run out of the road and I knock him down?"... Really stressful...

Not sure how to describe the feeling but on 1 hand you'll yearn to drive yet on the other you'd wished it's good if you can have things your way (no pedestrians on roadside, no lousy drivers, etc...).

Maybe driving a manual vehicle does that to you, dun seem to have tat prob when I drive my dad's Altis or Jon's 323... hmmm... time to change car... hehehe...

Mum has been looking out for a new van so that I can drive with ease... haha... it's not the point I think, a van's still a van... diff from a car....

So far been through 4 close shaves with cars, 5 times getting horned by others, 3 times I've horned others... haha... wonder why I keep track of this kind of things... lolx....

Owe ppl lot's, sorry I can't pay up yet, but here's the IOU:
Sherz/JC: $4++
SQ : $1++
Jon : $30 + bdae present (forgot to give!!!)
Thong : $16
Piggy : $6?? I'm not sure, for Joyann's present?
NLB : $?? haven't check... overdue for really long time liao.. hahax

YAWNZZ really tired...

No comments: