Tuesday, July 12, 2005

FYP!!!

Ugh... now in proj room.. sibei tired... Thank God I have good proj mates, Jane's a Christian, Johnathan's a Catholic... Although things are sort of slow but still it's the 2nd day...

Really boring and heavy stuff... but back to my usual habits le... stare at comp!!!

Heck, it's so strict here as well... morning 8:30 need to report, sign attendence, noon 1pm sign again, evening 6pm sign again!!! Heck... even leave the room awhile got ppl spot check de.... comps are not assigned yet... now ppl are sharing comp everywhere.... super sianz... wait til next week den I'll have a workstation of my own, at least for our group...

Haha.... peeps like Jas and Fire having presentation tml, they'll be goin for attachment on monday heezz... wait til one of them get ST or something.... now it's our turn to sit and laugh... But den again kinda miss the life back there... =(

Shortnails betray me!! but nvm... thks for lending me the CD, very very nice! Next time got chance go Fish & Co again? haha...

Wed cell, Thurs gonna pick up my sunglasses... Friday maybe stay at home... feel like slping now... still gotta wait for supervisor to approve the project schedule... zzzzzZZZZzzzz

Time to change blog skin! hehehehehe..... this time I got almost 24hrs a day 7 days a week to do it :) watch out! it's gonna be swell :) KK, time to do some "research" haha...

No comments: