Monday, January 03, 2005

Left Right Center

Today is such a crappy day...

Woke up with my throat full of crap and sore like dunno wad. Till now pain like s***.
Went to school and found out I never really miss out much even though I was sick the previous week.

The marketing lecture was trying to be funny again, I wish some1 would go up to her and give her 2 tight slap, ask her to wake up her idea. She's there to teach, not to entertain...

Halfway during her class need to go in and out in and out to listen to calls... Kaoz.. is listen to earful of Left Right Center... Kena here and there...

Recruitment I settle until swee swee, no stress no probs. Then pop out this 1st parade, cause me to do a lot of last min things.. Hello! I schooling also leh... Boys also schooling... Den the school also c*** up wan... recruitment date set liao everything not set, no procedures, no timing, nothing at all... how to plan? Only a genius like me can do it man....

Now start to cough like mad... The music shop say change management, den the guitar hard case ask me to look elsewhere, wad the c***, if I know got other place why I go and ask you all to hunt for me??!! Grrr...

Also dun wanna stress the younger boys, they got sch work and loads to juggle, their juggling skils not as good as mine... Late nite ask them to do things not good... Pray that nothing will go wrong for the 1st parade, especially the new batch of boys, later dunno what impression they get for BB, "Every week we go parade sing songs, see principal sign doc, den we go play games and go home..."

Coughed again... I need a break, a really good long break, no comps, no work, no
BB. Just me and my bible...

God, pray You'll heal me of my ugliness, my anger and hate. Pray that You'll heal my health and restore strength in me. Pray for the BB ministry that no matter what the outcome of the event is, those whom You led to us we will bring them to You. I ask and pray all of theses in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments: