Friday, December 31, 2004

Let the light shine~

22 days since I've blogged. Now for an update!

Theses 22 days have been very fulfilling. Lots of ups & downs...

Leant to accept that bloggin is a good form for pouring out
feelings...

Surprise to hear that myself =x !

Been through a hell lot of things and got myself really really worn down. Sorry bros for my last blog, been really frustrated and angry at you all =x but everything's fine now :)

Christmas was really great! As I've said, we are the ones planning and it was whole damn fun. The rushing through of meeting up, decorating the church. We even had to have cell group in church!(that's a 1st).

Things seemed pretty stressful, had to juggle with Christmas, recruitment, 1st parade... To add on is my school and work at JJ... God seemed to be juggling all these things for me, I didn't felt stress or anything, maybe excited when the actual even comes but not nervous or stressed at all... Thank God! Amen!

Got really really sick on Christmas morning...
Doc told me it was stomach flu~
I just couldn't stop vomitting all the way til monday nite(tues morn ba?)[*_*]

Terrible terrible diesease man... Wed Nick and Arthur shared their story with me, also stomach flu... Kaoz the best way to lost weight is to get stomach flu....

Lost 2KG a nite leh! But I gained it back in the afternoon... All water weight -_-'

Well, now I'm well again! Amen!

Hahax! My guitar hardcase got sold away by the shopkeeper!!! So angry at him sia.... heartache man... so slim and beautiful... He told me that he will order the more expensive 1 to replace mine and charge me the same price.. Aiyo... not about pricing lah uncle...
The carpet inside so shiok, the shape so sexy, slim and light...

Kaoz why you never look after!!?? Now must negotiate le... Get it back, or maybe this new 1 also as good... Dunno... later goin to CHECK IT OUT :)

Yawn.. sleepy... goin to nap le, very very very bad throat from the vomitting... thank God He soothed it for me today! Pray for my throat & my health! Amen!

No comments: