Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fed-up...

Sob... Yesterday wanted to blog but guess I was too tired..

Mum kept telling me to resign... I promised her to ask my manager so when to work yesterday and prepare to ask during dinner... I dunno what the heck happen but some big mouth told Lau beforehand... and got a lot of trouble... Wanted to resign end of the month but Lau though I wanna quit straight away...

He told me not to resign and will reserve a space for me until mum let me off... sign... very confused... Now my mum thought I still have to work, den scold me and tell me not to help her anymore... den schdule in restaurant cut until like not working... Crazy... might as well find another job...

It was sad though when i kept thinking if I had to resign... I was so moody last night that even when Lau offered me my favourite coleslaw I didn't want to eat... I just kept doing work and work and work...

Ugh.... now what do I do? stay at home and rot??? den if go back work mum not happy, nv go back stay at home stare... worst, play comp till go blind... God pls help...

I think I'll let God decide on this... Soooooooo fed-up

No comments: