Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's over, it's finally over...

Phew! Recruitment's over, orientation parade supposedly is next week and it's platoon's 17 game. I'm outta the pic :)

Mum wants me to resign, to help out with her, I doubt I'll get less pay if I go help her... But I guess it's not about the pay...

Hmm, today went to buy presents for baby Jadyn! Nice stuffs for babies actually, hmm.. I wonder if they have car bottle cooler? hahax!

My comp is giving me prob again... I think it's the RAM.... I knew that $175 was too good to be true... Kept on crashing without reason.... Time to change ba!

Today's worship was kinda smoothe, a little too smoothe ba, at 1 point see they all a bit sianz, but then I think I did not bad =P

Thks for all the bros and sis for praying, been better now! Amen!

No comments: