Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's a weird weird day!!!

Speak of the devil!!!

Din slp much last night...

Woke up early to prepare a brief to the NCC Air Students from various schools visiting my base. I'm an ambassador for SBAB! Haha. I missed teaching... Esp in BB & today I got to taste and be reminded wad's it like again =)

Work work work after that... Non stop... omg.... zzzZZzz... Imagine a heavy head but you just cannot let your juniors down.... That kind of responsibility as I/C... The aircraft is in your hands and anything wrong will cause a life... OMG...

After work went to check out Lovelle's laptop... Seriously it's cursed.... This is the only laptop I couldn't completely troubleshoot.... Initially I thought it was the virus... But it turns out that the drivers aren't around and the laptop doesn't detect any WLAN adaptors... At least I cleared the mouse issue... SOOOO irritating!!!

After tat headed to 313 for dinner.... long awaited... We saw Ken & Jon.... haha...
During dinner Shermaine saw her fren...
After dinner we saw Joleen & Joanne!!
As we were walking back we saw Jin Jie...

HAHAHA... So weird.... Small world? Weird day? I guess it's an out of the normal day for me! =)

No comments: