Monday, November 10, 2008

Overslept...

Oops! I missed service today... Sian... Sorry Yee Nern. Pass u the CD next week.

Funny discussion over dinner at Botak Jones just now... But guess it's a good reminder to re-align ourselves. I realised how I reacted was quite defensive, but I just dunno why it comes out naturally... Hmmm...

Microsoft is full of crap... Bought Fable 2 and it couldn't play... The forums have been slamming the game, lots of glitches, bugs and game freezes... I am very irritated coz I bought the game for my brother and I know he's damn disappointed... I will make MS pay!!!

Enough of that...

Finally got myself a basketball... Gonna get back my skills... Training after work... Hmm... I hope I can finish my special project soon... =D

So many things to do!!! Urghh... 2 more weeks! Help!!! Help!!! Urgh!!

No comments: