Saturday, November 29, 2008

Officially dead

Alot of things to write...

But after given so much thought... I think I rather forget everything and look forward.

Cannot agree with so many things with so many ppl... Probably it's just me. 

Thanks Eileen & Yeok.

It sounded extremely unnatural from other than you 2. Seemed like being prompted by someone else.

Know who your real friends are?

My passport has to be surrendered!! How to go to m'sia like tat sia???? I hope they forget to ask from me =) If not I have to make a temp one (SGD$80) just for the Sibu trip...

Christmas is coming! Do you know the true meaning of Christmas? =)

Which reminds me... A wishlist!

1. Wallet... or cards holder... MY CARDS ARE BEING DEFACED!!!
2. Someone to buy or rent my car
3. New phone...
4. Your heart... <---- so much for looking forward... haha!
5. Spend Christmas, New Year, CNY & my birthday with my love ones.

ON LEAVE ON 19th DEC!!! 飞轮海!haha!

No comments: