Monday, April 09, 2007

Still skipping a beat...

Long time didn't blog.

Been really busy lately...
With projects EVERY night. New topics to learn every 2 to 3 days. Revision to go thru for tests.
I hardly got sleep for this 2 weeks.

The worst case was today. I had to present to the whole AETI wing... I really thank God that it's a familiar subject - LEADERSHIP. Really amazing that what seems so fundamental in BB can get my commanders to jaw-drop. I'm not a good presentor, just that you all expect too little from others =x Hee.

All this working late nights and little sleep really caused me lots of stress... I hate it when even on Sundays I'd be stressed as well...

When you're near me I feel so uptight... I feel the rush, the heat and the pressure mounts... My heart skips...

Went shopping yesterday and today, bougth some nothing-ness, total waste of money... =D
Finally got my LCD monitor. It's really wonderful.
Bought Worms Fort: Under Siege for like only less than $10, a game called Warrior Kings @ only $3.90. Gonna check it out soon.

Okie... finally got some rest and free time. How nice...

No comments: