Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just a thought...

If 1 day, if you were to disappear from the face of this Earth... Who would be affected deeply?

I know not many people apart from my mum & dad will be affected.. Sad to say I think I won't be missed.

We're gonna get post out in a month's time & I think the 8 of us would really miss each other's company. There might be quarrels, disagreements or even cold wars but there's certainly great times and fun things that happened.

JN - Class I/C: Fun & jolly
OKH - our "por"- fessional: never fail to make us laugh
NL - Silly Guy: Smart but silly, go figure
NWM - Cassanova: desperate but really has his ways...
CHY - Typical Beng: moden ah beng who really knows it all.
GHK - Gamer King: any game, any game at all
SF - The hated one: dun ask me why... haha.

Of coz myself, the famous one, for the good & the bad things. The mistakes and the excellence. The ultimate extreme. Haha.

Guys, you are fantastic, really glad to be in a class with you all. Gotta meet up after we're posted out man. 53RD ST EA AGE Rocks!

Suddenly we're left alone again... And I'd start to think about you... I missed you... Really bad... But guess you won't care huh? Sucks to be me then... Too bad...If you were to be gone... I'd miss you... I really would...

How about you? Who would you think will miss you?

No comments: