Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm all ears...

Been going out early and coming home very late recently.

Tonnes of workload. Can't find time to enjoy by myself let alone with friends... I miss those days where I could just go out with my wallet/hp/keys and roam anywhere I wished to. So those were the days huh...

I just thank God that I have GJCC, that every Sunday we meet each other and at least there's SOMETHING to do. Maybe even just stay and help out with some ministry work.

Today I bought a new guitar! My gosh, it may not look terricfic but the sounds definitely great. It's so affordable too. I got a hardcase 2gether with it and all in all they cost only like ard $300.

Wonder if i'd have time to play on it. Maybe only for worship rehearsals and worship ba.
Same thing goes to my Xbox 360. I hardly have anytime to play. What a waste of money =(

Guess I've really gotta find time for myself, start hearing what my body needs...

Oh yea, I'm willing to listen yea?

No comments: