Sunday, March 25, 2007

3hrs to 24hrs outing...

Just reached home...

Woke up early tis morn... Headed for sch. 1st out of the 7 sats. Terrible experience. Shall not talk abt it...

When out with hui.

Dinner at JJ, when SAFRA Yishun's Party World. It's confirmed that the sound system is by far better than Kbox.
Supper at Upper Thomson. Started to rain... We went to Park Lane, ended up we watched the 2.20am show for Mr Bean's Holiday. Funny, not a good movie though. Ended at 4..


If I were to marry, she'd be the one... =)
Drove hui around town. Introducing him the places I've been, the roads I liked. A recap of my childhood outings...
Drove down Bukit Timah Road. Love and hate it. Alot of memories.
A road that:
-Brings me to town
-Leads me to work
-Lands my dream houses
-Lands my school
-Long and winding
-Leads to your house...
-Brings me away from town =(
Listen, I miss you. A whole damn lot. I know I'm selfish but I just don't wanna be hurt. Really felt hurt when i read those words... Really, I do miss you, a whole lot.

No comments: