Thursday, October 27, 2005

Havoc...

Wah... Today rox....

Woke up early to play FIFA 06 whole morn :)

Hui & Kat jio me to karaoke... hahaz... no $$$ lar, not I dun wan... in fact start to itch liao =p

Crashed & burnt a test from God :( Haiz.... Hope got another chance....

Went to work @ JJRG, havoc man....
Boss not around... all sorts of funny things happening...
Lau's wife come, Kitty & Lau playing wif recipe in kitchen...
Hmm... they dunno how to make cake!!! haiz...
Me gif 2 cents worth den they think I very good.... ok, fine... Friday my turn to bake!

Lau's wife same name wif my aunt - little swallow... haha... anywayz, dinner was "mee sua", flown in from China... OMGosh... she wanna intro girls to me... -_-'''''''''''' Lau's fault...

Signing Off to FIFA 06! hehe...

No comments: