Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Changed again

Hmm.... got nothing better to do?
Nah... it's just that the previous skin reminds me of my workplace.... And it sux, even though this one sux too....

Boss getting on my nerves liao... Dunno why I become like that also... Guess starting to "can't take it"...

Dunno why wanna hire me if he want to do everything on his own... gave schedule for 4 days end up only with 2 days...

Suppose to take order, end up he wants to take... Want to wash dish and clear dishes, he does it himself... 8:30 suppose to clear cutleries told me too early... Fine... stood there and do nothing....

Peeps not blogging anymore... sad...

Not much pictures to update recently, wait til have some new stuff den start to link over...

Wenger is senile
Arsenal still rox...

No comments: