Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Haiz My 1st time

Haiz��. My 1st time��.

Today��s been a hell of a day�� Suppose to wake up early in the morning to help mom in office but end up slping til noon��

Guess too much gaming��

Knights & Merchants indeed a very very very very very good game��

Went to Kallang Basin Swimming Complex for delivery�� Looks so deserted, in near town area�� hmmmm��

Went to Bukit Batok to collect namecards�� Hell lot of arguing with my bro on where is the shortest route��.. He just dun get it��.

Went round & round CWP, waiting for mum�� I think TP today very happy, reach quota still got extra�� dumb ppl park along the road and never see TP issuing summons��. Laughed at them but��..

Went to cell�� Good discussion about Street E, dun wanna detail it�� Sorry ________e, I told them what you think about YF, but I didn��t say ur name�� Think we��ll be having a meeting soon, pls dun kill me��

After cell, got a summon!!!!!!!!!! Guess it��s my retribution for laughing at those ppl�� haiz�� 4get to put coupons�� grrrr�� haiz�� thank God for Dreamerz, what a great bro, lend me $$$ 1st��.

Hah, $30 gone like tat�� :( Anywayz, do check out the pic of that dredded summon��.

No comments: