Friday, October 07, 2005

BACK!!!!!!!!!

Haha... Project over!

Time for work, work and relaxing!

Peeps no blog as much, all short short, simple simple...

Guesss mi 2 :( At least got new pics :) SCROLL DOWN & CLICK LINK!

Morn help mom, nite work @ JJRG, wad a plan!

Sad to say, all plans have loop holes...

Project although over, but not finished, my part is done but others not done... Got screwed up becoz partners dunno wad's happening... Kinda mad... I study EI, u all also study EI, I do this proj, u all also do same one.. why me can get it to work you all cannot?????

Gosh... dunno, maybe me not patient, no heart to love ppl as they are (with flaws)......

Anywayz, happy birthdays to Huiz & Dennis! Both on this sat(tml?), 8th Oct! Opps! owe Huiz $25... haha, no prob, return u when i see u :)

SIGNING OFF!~

No comments: