Monday, August 01, 2005

well well...

"I'll meet you all on monday(today) 3pm to go through on what've u all have done..."

Let's see... You've told us that 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago you said you'll meet us on the 3rd week.. That was what you've said last week on friday!!!

My gosh... what will become of my Final Year project??????????????

Okay... At least I dun have to lug along my laptop to school anymore since I've urged the DT for the software... "The Thing" too busy to accomodate all of us.... heck.... how??? At least he remembers me as the one who uses laptop to do work... hopefully just tat...

Jammed packed weekend...
5th, 6th and 7th is festival of praise, Jane's goin on the 5th....
6th August got Big Splash outing, need ta meet LWB & QS.... finalise everything...
6th/7th - The guys are goin for their monopoly... I wish they'd stop and see that it's no point... wanna play must play hard, if not go there to play play only is waste of time.... When you play hard, you gotta play dirty, that's not my style....
8th/9th National Day!!! My dad's birthday... Ok... time to crack my head again.... hard to think...

13th Aug is My bro's birthday... ok, this time it's easy... :) It's also the BB Awards presentation ceremony....

20th is the North District day... yikes... really jammed packed....

Tired... really tired... but when come to think of it, when will I not be tired?

No comments: