Sunday, August 21, 2005

TGIS?

Another boring day?

Peeps are wasting time heading out to eat, thinking of what to do and wasting precious opportunity...

I just fell into the trap of joining in...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I sometime think that "busy with school work" is an excuse not worthy to be mentioned at all.....

No one can compared to me now I think when I only sleep 5 to 6 hours a day... I still find the time to settle BB and God's ministry.... sort of disappointed with the peeps I'm working with...

Yeah you have ur work, you have ur school, others don't have?

Before shooting me, why not refer to the emails I've sent? seen it? questions answered?

Really shows the attitude you have towards the ministry, wad's a few more weigh to carry for God?

God choosed you because He belives that you can take up the test, not so that you have to over strife, we can support you... At least you'll have my full support....

Peeps have weak will power these days... how sad... and the stupid show says trying too hard would be foolishness... it's better than not trying that's what I think...

No comments: