Sunday, August 28, 2005

I caught the fire...

Ugh!!! I'm on fire!!!

Haha, figuratively...

Late nights and powerful messages burnt me....

God dun need us to do great things to serve Him, He'll need only our best...

I'm over ambitious I guess.... so much so that I've forgottened what I've learnt in BOTC:

"Evangilism without relationship is offence"

Without knowing the person, we can't possibly reach out to anyone at all... Only God has the authority to do that, how would the person even dare to trust his/her soul in someone's hands whom he/she doesn't know well?

God reprimanded me, through KWO, why even evangilise to thouse you don't even noe when those who noe you(family memers etc...) have not even heard the gospel? Not trying to be a wet blanket here...

I remembered that Pastor Lai said in order to evangilise, we have to EARN the right to do so, to be good testimonies and make known to ppl around you that you are different (good way) so that they will know that God is good.

Of course this is not what a person can see if he/she has just met you...

Yay, YF finally movin, kinda like "fu yan" me but nvm... At least it's starting something...

No comments: