Saturday, March 07, 2009

Jurong Point 1 or 2...?

WHOA!!!

Jurong Point after it's 2nd extension is REALLY HUGE! To be frank, a little tooooooooooo big for me. Haha.

The original block of shops (JP1) became less crowded and less lively. All the hype were over at JP2 where there's an Asian Food Market (FEAST) where you have lots of specialty food like Anjappar!!!

There's also a Japanese Street! Lots more of shops, alot of womens shops (women money easy to cheat earn =P).

The place was pretty messy, I even lost myself in the carpark forgetting where I parked. Hmm... I lost myself into the once so familliar places as there were toooooo many new shops! The new extension was bigger than the original building!

I believe that this is the biggest neighborhood shopping center in Singapore. Maybe can "fight" with Vivo City =P I din't lose myself in Vivo!

Thanks Eileen for the Banana cakes.

No comments: