Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fish Spa!

I've been wanting to try Fish Spa lately, now I've done it! Whoo hoo! lol.

Went to Bishan with my colleagues for prawning, walked past the Foot reflexology & massage area and saw the Fish Spa thingy.

$13 for 30 mins! Wah.. that's very cheap.
$30 for 30 mins Fish Spa + Head/Shoulder/Hand massage. WOOT! I went in without thinking =P

Money well spent.

The fishes were like waiting for a feast, before I even put my legs in, they swam over. The feeling is very ticklish, and because of the sight of so much fishes swarming towards your legs and the knowledge of the fish "eating" your skin, you can't help but feel overwhelmed. The initial normal reaction is to jump out of the water.

After awhile the ticklish-ness turned to a comfortable vibrating motion as all the fishes simultaneously nibble on ur smelly feet. LOL. Very shiok! Haha.

Now my legs feels very smooth =P I wonder if there are any full body therapy? haha.

Cool man. Gotta go back some time =)

No comments: