Friday, December 07, 2007

Man utd sux!

Did it had to end this way? I didn't saw anything wrong coming. Not even the slightest hint... What in the world happened? It's just so unfair. I don't even know what I did wrong.

The world is just so in a big mess. Why? Just why must this happen??? Is it really my fault? Have I done something so gravely that it has to be this way? What's wrong with you????? Can't you just say?

For once I thought this wouldn't hurt. Harmless. But I inflicted it upon myself...

Happy birthday Sher. Hope u'll enjoy your Rum & Raisin Cheesecake.

Xmas is coming. I'm nt happy at all... Even though I've got all the things I want. I still lost the dearest thing to me................................................................................. God, how do I salvage this trauma?

Man UTd Sux... ROAR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

coldish said...

Pls do that more often..Lol