Monday, December 10, 2007

I guess it's over...

Still do not know wad happened... Perhaps really clueless same as tat someone...

Yesterday was quite a shocking experience. Den I realised that really guys and girls are SO different.

The exact same tone, exact same words can mean exact different meanings to different ppl. It's just so amazing and so overwhelming and so mind bending. I seriously didn't think of anything mean happening there.... Perhaps too insensitive or numb.

I din realise the girls were so fragile. Esp you girls who in my life been very strong and tough in my eyes. That was my 1st experience seeing you all like tat. Pretty scary actually.

It made me wonder and thank God most of the time I really just kept my mouth shut. Wonder what would the many things I would say wrongly... Unintentionally too...

Anyway I hate to see you pissed. I'm sorry to messed up your day... It's just that you can't leave me hanging there. It's so unfair and I know you know it. Nothing I've done was really wrong. Unless you tell me, I'll never know.... So this cooling off been somehow turning into a fading away. I guess sooner or later you'll be erasing me out of your memories...

Just want you to be happy... Even if it's forgetting... I guess it's over...

No comments: