Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm finally passed out...

3/4 mile parade.

Thanks to YeeTien, Clement, Joanne, Sophia and Mr. See for planning such a fun filled event.

I did not enjoyed the race, coz I was one of the station master...
I did not enjoyed the BBQ, coz I was the one setting it up... Got burnt along the way...
I did not enjoyed the food, coz I bought them and I had little to eat...
I did not enjoyed the awards presentation, coz I'm passed out as a Primer... I miss the BB and GB already...

We were told to prepare our speech... But end up no time... I really felt very sad especially when the guys cheered on "Botak Chia! Botak Chia!"...

During the clear up i really sad myself down and really wanted to take a good look at Sembwang Secondary 1 last time... But I know it's not possible coz it's too late... 8 yrs in this school... From that little rascal to a BB Primer... Thank You God for bringing me so far.

Though I didn't enjoy any of the part but I really really am happy I was able to be in it - My last BB activity...

I'll miss everyone... Miss the officers, the Boys, Alvin & Teng Long, YiTien & Clement. I'll miss "lao po" & Teddy Bear, miss Pastor Joyann... Miss everyone in the wonderful family...

I think the guys might be a little happy coz no more SCL Leonard to scream and shout at them anymore... Hahas... Sorry guys for being so fierce to you all... Hope you all understand...

No comments: