Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back from Tekong!

I'm back!!! Erm, sceduled to be back on friday evening, but I'm here now... I'm on ATN-C status... Had high fever in the morning... Scared the shits out of my bunk mates.

Day 1
Booked in, so scary, we're the Leadership & Welfare batch. There's nth to do on e 1st day except collecting of stuffs & changing them...

Day 2
All of us we're feeling weird coz there's not training and we had like 4 meals a day, hearty meals rich in proteins & carbos... I've gained 4kg on the 1st day... T_T

Day 3
Finally got training, too sudden! Muscle aches everywhere... Thank God I was prepared with medicated plasters. Counter pain... Made it better...

Day 4
Wake up with pain all over, took Tentanous, Polio & Malaria Jab... Very very painful, more aches to the already ached shoulder muscles...

Day 5
I'm the only guy in my bunk that can do 6 chin ups... Even though I'm not the fittest... Whole platoon think i very fit den it's tat point i know i need to stay low profile..

Day 6
Ordinary day... Miss her alot... I think it's also today I bought the SAF Group Insurance...

Day 7, 8, 9
Basically routines, training, gym, foot drills, talk... Lot's of rest days...
Bunk strength from 13 reduced to 5. Almost all sick. There's one out of training (OOT).

Day 10
Training starts to become fiercer... Less free times... Stupid officers are same age as me... the SGTs are just like 1yr ahead of us... I know I'll definitely be better then them...

Day 11
Was selected to go to CMPB to take a Fighter Pilot test. Me and 18 others. The aspect of becoming a WSO (C3) or Pilot was very intriguing, I hope I pass the test. I would love to fly... The test was difficult and the whole day I was out at CMPB... I miss Singapore... hahas...

Day 12
Here I am... Sick and bloggin... Have to stay home in case the Company call to check. Parents not home. Nobody knows. Haha.. They'll be shocked I'm at home...
I missed the 2nd route march with dummy rifle... I've already drawn out my real M16... I love the sound of the clicks clicks and bangs bangs... Hahas...

So... here I am... I miss ue damn much... Days without ue are tough and hard to get by... I wonder if ue ever missed me, would ue ever think of me like I've been thinking of ue...

No comments: