Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tired day...

... but I didn't went to work today!!!

1st off, ate my lunch, straight from the oven... den went to meet Hui for kara... Still wan to condemn Party World... The server really can feel he bu shuang... Basket, I owe you the tips ar? Got rule say must give tips meh?

The fruits n tidbits compulsory so ex liao still wan to take tips... no wonder government wan to setup the GEMS thing...

After singing went to Suntec walk walk... Actually Hui wanted to see somebody but go wrong place hor? Flip coin den make wrong decision... hahas... but nvm you still went to buy ur clothes..

1st time I actually didn't miss driving even though I had to miss the last bus home... Just walk lor... no big deal... so now sitting here blogging... this is the after life? nice? Only if you have money... Lots and lots of it... hahas...

Thank God for the rest He's given me :)

No comments: