Wednesday, July 19, 2006

15th July 2006

This day I will not forget...

Been struggling whether to blog this down or not... I scared my brother read le tell my parents... But den again, what the heck...

Time : 5pm
Venue : Outside school...

I was going to send Clement, Yi Tien and Junwen back... the 2 young ones asked me to Initial D again... K fine... Swerved...

The worst nightmare... ... ...

The whole van was on 2 wheels... Both the left wheels... the van was going to TOPPLE to the left so I tot just turn right... Who noes? It slanted damn much more to the left!!!!!!!! So i turned right.. It just couldn't stay down... I ended up on the pathment still on those 2 wheels...

I tot to myself dad and mum are going to KILL ME... den I saw the ground on the right started to draw near, which in fact was the slope getting too close... so I swerve left again....

THANK GOD!!!!!!!! The other 2 wheels landed... I missed the lamp post, missed the tree... they were like 2 persons apart only.......

I directed the van into the carpark... Came out to check... NOTHING SPOIL.... Only the right back tire busted...

I dunno to laugh or cry... I really wished someone was there to console me... I looked for God to say something but I can't hear... ... ...

Help me. I can't hear...

No comments: