Sunday, July 02, 2006

Observant? Kaypo? Nah, I think I'm a trusting guy...

Hahas... I think I really am :) Trusted and trusting :)

This whole week is like crazy, work like mad, watch soccer, work, watch soccer.... Then there's Cell... And France won! Hahas.. SOoooo happy :D

Spent damn much, the Sakae one, den Jon's bdae outing... Today Dota away $6.20! Ate around $7+ hmm...I think I am a very high maintanence person... hahas...

B4 the week I just cleared my room, nice and clean... Now it's like messy again.. UGh... Today's Youth Sunday sort of abit redundant... It's just a normal sunday service except that we call it Youth Sunday... I remembered that the old youth sundays were always full of games, activities after the service, all of us played 2gether, adults, youths, childrens...

That's where we really bond with the church members... Nowadays it seems that everyone's busy with their own stuffs, not many ppl are interested with the young ones... There seems to be a gap between church members and new Christians...

I think our church is a wonderful church, but somehow we lost the spirit that we had in the past... Hmm... what can be the problem??? Gotta pray...

No comments: