Saturday, March 04, 2006

UGH!!!! UGH!!!

Damn it! My guitar spoilt!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr..... I bought new strings, bought new tuner, wound it up nicely, everything sounds perfect, even with that cheapo pick-up sounds so wonderful, den "crack"... loud cracks started to sound...

shitz............................................ wah piang eh... really xim tiah... my baby, my lao po... now the bridge is slowly tearing off from the body!!! sianz.... need to bring to some place to fix...

tml going to recce Legends Resort for games... hopefully will be a fruitful trip... just found out my passport still got 5 months to expire... wasted hor? should've go m'sia b4 this period... hopefully extend for Aussie will have no prob, goin to Ophir also shldn't be a prob :)

this time really need to spend big money on fixing guitar liao... hopefully can get a hardcase as well... If I find that case again, i will buy it straigth away... I wonder whose the guy who bought away mine!!!!! grr...

Wah piang eh.. today is really sad.... my precious.. :(

No comments: