Sunday, March 19, 2006

8 hrs to service (19th-03-06)

Still not slping, haven't really prepared for worship... Guess my everything I do is last min...

Lot's of disappointment lately... No wonder God says not to put our hopes in men (or women)...

"The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He
will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives
strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow
tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run
and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31


Haiz...

There's lot's of under-table unhappiness among some ppl... Shall not mention who coz not many of u will bother...
There's ppl getting upset about broken hearts...
There's ppl who are irresponsible which really didn't live up to their standard (or at least I expected too much)...
There's also lot's of weird weird things going up ppl's mind where it seems that whatever the person says is fickle and contradicting....

I rather put my hopes in machines if this is the case... =x but of course I'm not going to do that coz I'll know machines will fail me terribly in the long run... At least with humans there's one thing that we can do - FORGIVE, not forgetting ACCOMODATE, and maybe the worst case scenario: ADMITTENCE... Probably won't make sense to most ppl, but if you know where my thoughts are coming from den ya, it'll be there...

No comments: