Friday, January 08, 2010

Want, Need, Have, Had...

Want to sell my black electric guitar... Seems that I don't really know how to play electric style... All I do is strum the same way as the acoustic one =( Other than plucking and melody, there's really nth I can do with it =(

Want to buy a car.. Miata is only USD1k, so is MR2, Celica and RX7 =)
When I'm going back I can sell it to the 2nd frame guys which really I won't lose much.

Night shifts been fun so far. Probably because the management are pressured by us. So the flying stays low, the servicing are getting easier and everything starts falling into place. Thank God!

Missing isn't enough, missing for the right reason, for the special yearning and not for the fun or words of it. Touched by the little sunshine =) Love the card!!!!!!

Gym time! Gym time!!

No comments: