Friday, January 01, 2010

Heading back

Right!

So it's been a whole week and a half back in SG and I loved almost every minute of it. Except for the selfish sport that ruined a little part of the "vacation", meeting you guys was AWESOME!

I'd wish I could stay a little longer, just a week more would do. So I wouldn't miss out so many of you. Well, for those whom I could "surprise", thanks and cya again in April, this time no surprises =x.

For those I've missed, I'm so so so sorry, you'd have to look at my schedule to see why in the world I could miss meeting up or surprising you. =(

Anyways, it's gonna be more gruesome this coming months, just because we're back from our 2 weeks break. Thank God I didn't stretched the total 2 weeks and have at least 3 days to rest.

So it's "Here I Come San Diego" and "So Long! Singapore!"

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Signing off from Changi Airport T3 Gate A15 =D

No comments: