Sunday, November 29, 2009

God showed me...

If God's not real...

San Diego wouldn't rained today, as it has been not raining for the past how many months since I've been here.

The rain wouldn't stopped when I reached Mt. Soledad - Memorial for Veterans.

The clouds wouldn't peeled to let the Sun shine on the Cross

I've wouldn't STUMBLED upon the Windansea Beach area and got an ULTRA cheap and nice haircut there.

I've wouldn't have found another nice rollercoaster park in the middle of nowhere.

The rain wouldn't start pouring when I left the area.

I wouldn't have stopped at my favourite IHOP restaurant for pancakes before heading back home.

Well, if God wasn't real... What would happened to your day? Take a little time to reflect, think and give thanks to God. I give thanks for the little things that He has done for me and I'll glorify Him with His work of art:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful testimony..