Friday, November 13, 2009

Dramatically Sick...

It's the flu season...

The whole building is filled with flu =(
Right now i'm coughing and suffering the lethargic-ness and feeling so lousy...

Just finished USN's Fire Fighting and Damage Control final day and I almost died.. Can't believe that I been thru that. Thank God.

Gotta head on back to work again after lunch. I hate this kind of stupid scheduling... 3 Days of Fire Fighting training, drawn away from my A/C servicing. Gonna do the setup of the inauguration after that.

Sat and Sun are rehearsal days.

Had to rush thru the servicing last sunday for nth because the ETR was extended... Those ppl planning are real ASSHOLES... They just don't think properly...

Right now what I really nid is to have a mth of rest, UNINTERRUPTED rest. Time to work out and go on a proper diet... Feel so bulged right now.. Bad eating habits and no time for exercising... Pray for me please...

Hooked on watching Dr. House. It's just such an interesting show. Love the drama =)

No comments: