Monday, October 20, 2008

F**ked up...

How can people be so sick in the mind to even do such things...?

Sometimes man are so sinful that it irks the hell out of everyone, bring the worst in them... Been asked why I'm angry and here's the damn pile up...

Camera used without permission, spoilt and not given a damn... Had to buy a new one and the claim have to be waited... Was threatened with my career because of my f**king reaction towards my f**king superior about my camera... This place is not a place for me to strive anymore....

Just don't get it do you? Really being pushed around like crap.......... I hate interceptions... You weren't suppose to be in the picture and caused me to rush, made me miss out and I had to hide everything.

Assholes... Why are you so jealous? Does it mean when I'm close to ppl you have the right to be jealous with me and start hurting ppl around me? What did I do that you have to hurt the ones I love the most? So much for not standing in my way eh? Go and f**k urself up man. Freak.

I just hate it when you have so much things inside and not say. It just burns like hell... You're not the only one suffering... The pain of knowing pain but not knowing why... Stop putting up a front... Let it go. You're not treating me like a frend in the past anymore... What happened? I really miss you even though you are just infront of me.

Mighty Oaks from little Acorns grow... my acorn is filled with rot filth and wrath... Don't wait til the day timber falls...

No comments: