Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aussie land part 2

18 days is not a long time, also not very short...

I don't really like living in Aussie land... Holiday maybe... The cost here is high, well this time the people ain't that hostile, that's because almost over 500 of us are here and they can't do anything about it. In fact I've got some very interesting approaches =P

Been cooking my own food. Not eating outside food really helps a whole lot. But having to cook you own meals every day is really a drag, the prep, and the after math... Bothersome... Will post some pics very soon...

The worst thing is the travelling... Be it on the road or to & fro Singapore, it's a long distance... I hate to take such a bloody long flight...

Will be coming back on this Sat. Hopefully I can get a good rest on the plane... Bothersome... =(

No comments: