Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last Week

Right, here to updatez my whereabouts, in case some people think I'm MIAing for no reasons.

Friday had SBAB open house! WOot! Mum and Jacky went to work with me! Look! Look!



After that sent them home. Went to Vivo with the gals, got present for Yong. Had dinner at Thai Accent. Hmm, pretty ok. Price was reasonable. Went home.

Early next morning, sent Suki to sch, went down to California Fitness to collect my VIP pass... Stupid waste of time. Pick Rubz and went to NUS to slack.

Went to IMM for snack. Gosh! Green Tea moochi is soooooooooooo nice! Ichiban's sushi are much much better den Sakae's. Except maybe there's no buffet. =(

Gone down to SAFTI MI to witness Hui's Commissioning. WOW. Made me wanna crossover as an Officer. Look! Look!




After tat, went to Yong's bdae. Cut cake, eat cake give present. Gone to Suki's place. Woot! Learnt a new song to play on piano. lolx, at least the starting.

Overslpt! Culdn't wake up for service =( Prepared and go for jamming. Didn't jam in the end. Irritating... End up went to buy food for Jiaying's Dinner. All of you have bad judgement la. 11 durians is NEVER enough... QS! you still owe me $12 quick I'm broke!

No comments: