Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bad day...

Delivery in the morn...
Went to get film using Altis, Wdls to Kallang and back in 30mins...

Went to Suntec, saw Hui... He's really bored there I think... Asked him if wan to K tonite but he's working til 9:30... Ugh...

Head to Hwa Chong Int. to deliver the Pocket Money Fund tins. Idiotic guard... Suppose to chang my pass at the entrace B but deny me and ask me to make a big U turn from Bukit Timah Rd to Almost reaching Farrar Rd there... Asshole...

Went home, realised not enough time to finish my projects... UGH...
Went for cell... Attendence is slightly better but still disappointing...
Meeting for mission Trip.

Went K with Eileen n Sheena again... Thong fly aero once again... But cannot blame, think he's really worn out... Somehow I got a very strong weird feeling... Very very strong... Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am...

It seems like the whole world know abt me and her I wonder who told anyone... But so what if everyone knows? It's all over anyways... The person getting hurt won be me...

So if u dunno, don't have to ask...

No comments: