Friday, November 19, 2004

Tired, just tired...

Staring at the screen...

...Being the admin is not as easy as I thought! I could imagine it as being a clerk in an office but there's really more to it.

I've been working on the software to keep track of boys but I don't seem to be able to finish it.

Other thoughts for the company like creating a website as well as integrating the RO online. Hmmm... maybe I taking things very far... I could slow down and take things 1 at a time.

Screen 2...

...Work at JJRG has been very sianz lately... Boss seems to be depressed... People seems to be not satisfied with us. Too many gimmicks and reliance on promotions I guess is one of the main reason...

I wish for once at least boss can bring US together to at least pray about it... Could have been better I guess.

Screen 3...

...Server is up! Ugh! VS.Net cannot create webpages on XP Home!!! Damn! Waste my $$ to maintain the server... At least I found out about MS Web Matrix... But it's so not as good as VS... I think I need to learn XML for that.

Screen 4...

...Damn! been looking all over for my E700A cover... Grrr! Already got 1 crack at the side man! :(

Shark Tales was damn funnie! But I guess she's rite, it's trying to promote 'gayism' , they are really good at doing this! Now it's so obvious to me... "Be yourself, even if you're gay" That was the message...

...Stressful! Even after my exams. Crap, I hope I don't have to take sub-paper or retake any module... I'm beginning to pick up the drive to want to study again, not gonna rely on her but on God!

Screen distort...

Signal Strength: Weak
Preparing to sign off...
3
2
1
Bye!

No comments: